Search This Blog

Thursday 3 January 2013

The 7 posts of 2012 you shouldn't have missed! Start 2013 with the right information!


Hey guys,
      I recently got asked by a few followers this questions, "What are the posts you believe are the most important to read?"  So for all of those starting this new year, or even for all the regulars, here is my list of what I believe to be my most important blog posts (in no particular order):

Carbs are the junk in your trunk

A comprehensive movie on what the food industry does to trick you!

5 easy changes you can make!

10 tips to putting on muscle (previously a facebook post and unedited)

Fat loss secrets!

Key mistakes

Key mistakes continued

Additional favorites by views!

New Years Tips

What I have tried out

Ab routine 

Arm routine

Kay testimonial 

Gym etiquette

Fat Burners and Pre-workouts


This should help those who have missed some of my posts and I think a lot of drastic changes can be made by just reading a few of these!  It's easy if you are educated!

Cheers, Ryan

Ryan.Trueman@dal.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment